Who is a Migration Agent?
Migration agents are trained professionals with access to immigration internal policies.
The same as with layers, accountants and doctors.
You may defend yourself, do your own taxes and use doctor google to get better. Sometimes it works, sometime it doesn't.
Question is how much risk do you ant to take?
Don't get me wrong, choosing a right agent is also a tricky business.
Read anbd compare before making decision!
Registered migration agent
- know about Australia's immigration law and procedures
- can provide immigration advice, and recommend a suitable pathway
- will lodge well-prepared application with all required documents which can make it easier and faster to get a decision on your visa
- are bound by code of conduct and must provide accurate advice
- must keep your money in a separate account until the work is performed
- must inform you about your chances and outcomes in a timely manner
Not registered agent
- have limited knowledge about Australia's immigration law and procedures
- give incorrect advice, make unrealistic promises, or take adventure of your situation
- not handle your money properly (some unregistered migration agents have defrauded large amounts of cash from clients)
people who contacted us and had appointment, decided to become our client.
Permanent visa we lodged- we won
AAT cases we lodged and attend hearing- we won
Are you in need of professional legal help ?
Don't hesitate to contact us.
We have helped many people in the same situations as you're probably in. We try to respond within two working days. We hope to hear from you soon.
CALL 1300 10 50 50
we will offer you...
Wealth Of Experience
Every one of our staff has a wealth of experience in their chosen fields, so you’re sure to always get honest, accurate and up to date advice – this is why our business has grown and our success rate is extremely high.
Our services don’t end when you land or at the end of your 3 day adventure – no! As long as you’re in the country and need help, we will always be available to help in any way we can. We know what it feels like to move to a strange country and have no one, we don’t want you to experience that feeling.
With our many years of experience and by listening closely to our clients we are able to prepare all you need. We have a professional library of documents, additional support and so much more! We advise you not only about your visa but about your new life.