Changes in medical examination as of 20 November 2015 for permanent and temporary visa to Australia

Medical examination for permanent visa ( incl family and employer sponsored visa) and temporary ( including 457 visa to Australia, student visa (570, 752, 573) will be different based on country of origin. Only other factor will be ''significance requirements rule''. Following changes come in live on 20 November 2015. Countries that do not generally require Immigration Health Examinations ( for full list of countries click hear) 1.1. For all temporary visa to Australia ( incl 457 visa and student visa) - no medical examination required unless applicant: • Likely to work or be a trainee at an Australian childcare centre (including preschool and crèche) • Intending to work as (or study to be) a doctor, dentist, nurse or paramedic...

Read More ›

working holiday visa for more than 6 months with one employer

Holders of 417 ( working holiday visa) may be eligible for extension to work for longer than 6 months for one employer. You can be eligible if you work in selected areas, describe below and in certain occupations. As of 21 July  2015 Au pair can work longer than 6 months with one employer on working holiday visa As of 21 November 2015 - you may be eligible for an employment extension to work beyond six months with one employer if you work in certain industries in Northern Australia. It is not Northern Territory as a state. For details check postcodes below.  Whitsundays 4802 is included, however Hamilton and Hayman Islands are excluded.  Approved industries and occupations: Aged Care and Disability Agriculture...

Read More ›